A general claim guide for:
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- Property Claims
For claims from other business lines, please immediately contact the Claims section of PT Asuransi Dayin Mitra Tbk.
Claim Center Call
Sukrisno : 0813-83033-533
Edy Supriadi: 0813-83033-544
In the event that could give rise to a claim, the Insured must immediately notify or report to PT Asuransi Dayin Mitra Tbk.
Complete the claim form.
Motor Vehicle Claims:
Submit a written claim report within 5 (five) calendar days regarding loss and / or damage to vehicle parts, accompanied by a photocopy of the policy and other supporting documents.
A. Partial Loss / Damage:
- Photocopy of Driver’s License at the time of the incident,
- Photocopy of Vehicle Registration Certificate, and
- Photocopy of the Insured’s Identity Card.
B. Total Loss:
B. 1. Authentic document :
- Vehicle Registration Certificate, Motor Vehicle Owner’s Book, Purchase invoice, receipt form and ownership certificate signed by the Insured.
- The required documents are in accordance with the applicable regulations for Vehicles with diplomatic numbers or international bodies.
- Kir book for types of vehicles that are required to drive.
- Regional Police Certificate, in case of total loss due to theft.
- Book blocking vehicle registration certificate, in the event of total loss due to theft.
B. 2. Photocopy of documents::
- Driver’s License at the time of the incident
- Vehicle Registration Certificate, and
- Insured Identity Card.
C. Liability to Third Parties :
- Third party claim documents and Police Sector Report (Polsek) at the scene,
- Power of Attorney to PT Asuransi Dayin Mitra Tbk to take care of claims for compensation from third parties.
Submit a written claim report within 7 (seven) days regarding the loss and / or estimated value of the loss, accompanied by a photocopy of the policy and a letter from the local police.
Motor Vehicle Claims:
Give the claims officer the opportunity to conduct a survey of the vehicle.
Submit documents in accordance with the damage or loss of property as follows:
- Building :
- Building / Building Plan
- Details of repair / replacement costs.
- Contents / Furniture and Fixtures / Supplies :
- Detailed list of damaged items
- Proof of purchase of goods
- Machinery :
- Detailed list of faulty and undamaged machines
- Proof of purchase of the machine
Other information and supporting documents that may be required for further processing.