Within 5 (five) calender days submit a written statement about the nature of loss and/or parts of motor vehicle’s damage accompanied by a policy copy and claim supporting documents.
A. Partial Loss / Damage :
- Copy of Driving License of the Driver at the time of incident,
- Copy of Motor Vehicle License, and
- Copy of Identification Card of the Insured.
B. Total Loss :
B. 1. Original Documents :
- Motor Vehicle License, Certificate of Ownership of Motor Vehicle, Sales invoice, receipt and letter of ownership assignment signed by the Insured.
- Documents required in accordance with the regulation applicable to diplomatic Motor Vehicle or that of international agency.
- Motor Vehicle Inspection Book for types of vehicle that are required by regulation.
- Regional Police Record, in case of Total Loss due to theft.
- Document of Motor Vehicle License blockage, in case of Total Loss due to theft.
B. 2. Copy of :
- Driving License of the Driver at the time of incident,
- Motor Vehicle License, and
- Identification Card of the Insured.
C. Liability To Third Party :
- Documents of Third Party’s claim and Report of Sector Police in the scene of incident,
- Subrogation Letter for PT Asuransi Dayin Mitra Tbk to handle claim for damages from the third party.
Within 7 (seven) days submit a written statement about the nature of loss and/or damage and loss estimation accompanied by a policy copy and statement issued by the local police or municipal authority.